start the right kind of business blog
By now, you know that your business website needs a blog. No doubt, you’ve heard all of the pros.
- It will help you build a solid foundation of return customers.
- It will help you grow your business.
- It will help you showcase your products or services.
Yes. All that and more. There’s a lot of proof out there that shows how beneficial a blog can be.
- Over 3/4 of internet users say they read blogs regularly.
- 72% of marketers said that having a good content strategy was a major key to their success.
- Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13 times more likely to see positive ROI. (All stats from Hubspot.)
As an owner of a small or medium-sized business, you probably don’t doubt for a minute that bogging can be a very beneficial marketing activity. Any method that puts your business in front of more potential customers has to be good. The problem for most of you, though, is numbers. There’s only one of you, maybe a few of you. Even if there are a hundred of you, it can be hard to fit in one more task. You and your team likely already wear multiple hats. Yet, here I am, asking you to put on one more. Continue reading → How To Create A Business Blog